Here are the main benefits of having two photographers at your wedding:
- Coverage: Two photographers can capture more of the day than one photographer can. We can be in different places at the same time, capturing different moments.
- Different perspectives: Two photographers will capture different perspectives of the same event. This adds variety and interest to your wedding photos.
- Reliability: In the event that one photographer gets sick or has equipment failure, having a second photographer will ensure that you still have all of your photos.
- Creativity: Two photographers will work together to create more creative and interesting photos.
- Peace of mind: Knowing that you have two photographers on hand can give you peace of mind on your wedding day. You can relax and enjoy your day knowing that your memories are being captured by professionals.
We have worked together for over 20 years. We work well together, know what each other are thinking and coordinate our shots. We are experts at making you feel comfortable and you can trust us to capture your day in a way that you will love.
We will provide different perspectives, and capture more of your day than one photographer can. Having both of us there to photograph your wedding will ensure that you have the best possible coverage of your special day.